Welcome to the Palace Hotel Sydney
Featuring a traditional bistro serving up delicious pub food including premium meats, an Australian sports bar with TAB facilities and plenty TV screens to catch all the live sporting action, a garden bar, 18 beers on tap as well as a selection of bottled beer, wine, spirits & cocktails, plus function facilities, the Palace Hotel Sydney CBD is conveniently located in the heart of Haymarket, right next to the Light Rail & Capitol Theatre.
COVID-19 & Conditions of Entry
- Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to these premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
- Anybody showing signs of sickness will not be permitted entry.
- We do not take bookings of more than 20.
- All bookings require a $10 pre authorisation charge per person. This will be released back to you when you arrive at the Palace Hotel. We will only charge $10pp if you do not show up.
- Please do not be late. We may need to reluctantly give your table away if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- NOTE: No bookings will be taken via email, phone or social media.
Liquor Act 2007 : It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.