Along with the Australian Hotels Association of NSW, Palace Hotel Sydney is proud to support the ongoing public campaign to encourage all persons, who are eligible and able, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Watch the video here!
Welcome to the Palace Hotel Sydney
Featuring a traditional bistro serving up delicious pub food including premium meats, an Australian sports bar with TAB facilities and plenty TV screens to catch all the live sporting action, a garden bar, 18 beers on tap as well as a selection of bottled beer, wine, spirits & cocktails, plus function facilities, the Palace Hotel Sydney CBD is conveniently located in the heart of Haymarket, right next to the Light Rail & Capitol Theatre.
We are now accepting Dine & Discover vouchers!
COVID-19 & Conditions of Entry
- Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to these premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
- Each person entering The Palace Hotel must sign in with NSW Government QR code AND show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption.
- People aged under 16 who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household.
- Anybody showing signs of sickness will not be permitted entry.
- Our indoor spaces will be subject to 1 person per 4 square metres and 1 person per 2 square metres outdoors.
- We do not take bookings of more than 20.
- All bookings require a $10 pre authorisation charge per person. This will be released back to you when you arrive at the Palace Hotel. We will only charge $10pp if you do not show up.
- Please do not be late. We may need to reluctantly give your table away if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please understand we have restricted numbers and can’t afford empty tables at times of high demand.
- Please ensure you remain seated at all times. Special attention may be required to keep your children seated. Please have something to keep them busy at the table.
- Do not mingle with other tables.
- NOTE: No bookings will be taken via email, phone or social media.
Liquor Act 2007 : It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.