Along with the Australian Hotels Association of NSW, Palace Hotel Sydney is proud to support the ongoing public campaign to encourage all persons, who are eligible and able, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Watch the video here!
Welcome to the Palace Hotel Sydney
Featuring a traditional bistro serving up delicious pub food including premium meats, an Australian sports bar with TAB facilities and plenty TV screens to catch all the live sporting action, a garden bar, 18 beers on tap as well as a selection of bottled beer, wine, spirits & cocktails, plus function facilities, the Palace Hotel Sydney CBD is conveniently located in the heart of Haymarket, right next to the Light Rail & Capitol Theatre.
We are now accepting Dine & Discover vouchers!
COVID-19 & Conditions of Entry
- All staff and patrons must sign in digitally with the Service NSW QR code
- We are obliged to have 1 person per 2 square metres throughout the entire hotel
- The use of contactless payment is encouraged
- Customers must remain seated while inside the hotel except when ordering from the bar or using the bathroom
- Standing is permissible in the outside area only
- Customers are asked not to move tables
- No furniture is to be moved by customers
- Our capacity will be enforced and groups may be asked to move to comply
- We ask that you refrain from unnecessary physical contact & maintain a 1.5m distance between other patrons
- Hand sanitiser is available at the bar & upon entry & regular use is encouraged
- We ask that if you are feeling ill you respect the health & safety of others & stay home. We reserve the right to ask anyone we believe to be displaying symptoms of COVID-19 to leave the venue.
- Please realise that our staff did not invent COVID-19 nor do we make the regulations. You will be asked to leave if you disrespect our staff in any way or fail to take directions in relation to our conditions of entry.
Liquor Act 2007 : It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.